Total Pageviews

Friday, January 5, 2018

One thing I am really looking forward to seeing/doing is:
·       EJS: Taking photos of the unique animals.
·       MMC: Snorkeling for the very first time!
·       CRM: Snorkeling, even though I have a serious fear of natural bodies of water. I love sea life.
·       DD: To walk in Darwin’s foot steps and see endemic plants and animals.
·       KCD: Taking pictures of exotic sceneries and animals.
·       BS: Seeing all of the animals
·       AB: Seeing marine iguanas!!!!
·       DS: Seeing how the environment, land, atmosphere, food, and life is different than in the United States
·       JL: I most excited about seeing the animals, wildlife and the people. Where people call home.
·       KB: Snorkeling and exploring the islands
·       AA: I’m very excited to just be there.
·       BP: Snorkeling, Snorkeling, Snorkeling

One thing I am really nervous/scared about is:
·       EJS: Keeping all the students safe!
·       MMC: Im nervous about becoming ill but optimistic that this will be an amazing trip either way
·       CRM: Snorkeling. There’s a very small chance, but still a chance, of something bad happening…shark bite, jellyfish or manta ray sting, etc
·       DD:  nothing!
·       KCD: Drowning or getting chased by a vicious animal
·       BS: Drowning because I cannot swim
·       AB: losing something important
·       DS: Accidentally culturally insulting someone
·       JL: Not getting enough sleep, I need to put “handle with care” on my forehead. And I still can’t swim so…..
·       KB: Getting sick
·       AA: Getting sick as well

·       BP: Seeing sharks and not being able to swim faster than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment